- The class fee must be paid in full at the time of Registration. You are not considered registered for class until the fee is paid.
- Supplies or materials required for class are not included in the class fee unless noted. If a pattern or special tool is listed, each student is required to purchase their own.
- Supply lists are available in the event on our online calendar. If the supply list is not listed, it will be available for pick up at the shop with your paid registration.
- All Instructors are Independent Contractors. The class schedule, size and cancelation is at the discretion of the Instructors and AQR. Any class not meeting the minimum enrollment may be canceled.
- Classes that are canceled by the Instructor or AQR will be refunded in full. Only students with paid registrations will be notified of cancelations or changes.
- If you are unable to attend a class for which you are registered, refunds or shop credit will be offered to students who cancel 72 hours prior to the start of class. No refunds will be given after that time.
The safety of our customers is very important to us. In the event of inclement weather, please call or message the shop before coming in.
Cancellations & Store Closings may be
posted on our Facebook page.
TO LEARN MORE ABOUT USING OUR ONLINE REGISTRATION SYSTEM OR TO REGISTER FOR A CLASS, CLICK THE LINK BELOW.