CLASS REGISTRATION & CANCELLATION POLICIES
- The class fee must be paid in full at the time of Registration. You are not considered registered for class until the fee is paid.
- Supplies or materials required for class are not included in the class fee unless noted. If a pattern or special tool is listed, each student is required to purchase their own.
- Supply lists are available in the event on our online calendar. If the supply list is not listed, it will be available for pick up at the shop with your paid registration.
- All Instructors are Independent Contractors. The class schedule, size and cancelation is at the discretion of the Instructors and AQR. Any class not meeting the minimum enrollment may be canceled.
- Classes that are canceled by the Instructor or AQR will be refunded in full. Only students with paid registrations will be notified of cancelations or changes.
- If you are unable to attend a class for any reason in which you are registered, refunds or shop credit will only be offered to students who cancel 72 hours prior to the start of class. No refunds will be given after that time or for any reason.
- SPECIAL EVENTS & GUEST SPEAKER EVENTS - All of our Special Events and Guest Speakers include a non-refundable fee of 50% of the total event fee. Cancelations over 60 days of the event will be refunded the event fee minus the non-refundable fee. No Refunds will be given for Cancelations within 60 days.
- Retreat Policies can be found HERE
The safety of our customers is very important to us. In the event of inclement weather, please call or message the shop before coming in.
Cancellations & Store Closings may be posted on our Facebook page.
TO LEARN MORE ABOUT USING OUR ONLINE REGISTRATION SYSTEM OR TO REGISTER FOR A CLASS, CLICK THE LINK BELOW.REGISTER FOR A CLASS
What to Know when using our Online Registration
- When you submit your completed form, you will receive an email confirmation with your paid registration.
- A Class Reminder will be sent to you 1 day prior to class by email and via SMS text if you provided a mobile phone number on our registration.
- If you prefer, you are always welcome to stop in during shop hours to register for class.
- Our Class Registration Policy & Class Cancellation Policy is listed above.
- View AQR's Online Privacy Statement Here
Should you have any questions, or if a class on our calendar is not listed here, please contact the shop directly at 724-434-9987.
Come enjoy the comforts of home, away from home, at AQR! From our large 8' X 12' design wall to the comfortable individual sewing stations, our classroom has more than just the basics you will need to work independently while completing your projects with friends.
Redneck Quilter Quiltapalooza: March 2024
The Redneck Quilter, Brian McCoy, is coming BACK to AQR in March 2024! Brian visited us in 2022 to present his Pattern The Stars in Amy's Eyes and our students loved learning from him.
ByAnnie Pack It In
Keep your contents contained in style with your own ByAnnie Pack It In Bag. Join us for March's ByAnnie class!